|Leader||the Federal Council of Yavemaya|
The Federal Republic of Yavemaya is a massive, safe nation, ruled by the Federal Council of Yavemaya with an even hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.533 billion Yavemayans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Celesteville. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Yavemayan economy, worth 92.7 trillion credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 60,454 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new one credit coin also makes a handy throwing-star, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents, when shaking hands with foreign leaders the Federal Council of Yavemaya wears an armoured gauntlet, and criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yavemaya's national animal is the caracal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yavemaya changed its national animal to "caracal" and its motto to "Arcus meus in unum populum coalescerent".
- : Yavemaya endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Yavemaya endorsed The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, when shaking hands with foreign leaders the Federal Council of Yavemaya wears an armoured gauntlet.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, the new one credit coin also makes a handy throwing-star.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : Yavemaya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Yavemaya was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Mapico, Amerion, Aumeltopia, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Wehraboos, Qawe, Phanama, Beepee, Tilipria, Madreia, Astraee, Jaxon, Farengeto, Bear Connors Paradiso, Cohors Stercore, Bleakfoot, Crystal Creation, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Xandev, The Filippinas, Tsvetania, New Briantown, Nueva Alta California, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Luddinlande, Curlyhoward, Linguiniland, Isles of Creckero, Erinor, Bizzie, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Barabarom, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Gliasco, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, and 40 others.Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Roterdamia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, The South Channel Islands, Jehenna, Eskvenn, Sharnath, Abarri, Holy Free, Eggraria, Merevane, Lana Rity, Marinho Islands, Baltenlands, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, Auphelia, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Kandorith, NganXuan, Corgitopiaa, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Well F, Alaninia, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Briteannia, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Kedjens, Belschaft, Midand, and Concrete Slab.