The Constitutional Monarchy of Yarecir is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Yar Ecir with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, ubiquitous missile silos, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 930 million Yarecirians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ikceb. The average income tax rate is 12.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Yarecirian economy, worth 127 trillion dolladollabillsyalls a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 137,412 dolladollabillsyalls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Both illness and poverty are seen as signs of low moral worth, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories', friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, and government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Yarecir's national animal is the bison, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yarecir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Yarecir, government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables.
- : Following new legislation in Yarecir, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Following new legislation in Yarecir, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Yarecir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Yarecir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of Expression"".
- : Following new legislation in Yarecir, both illness and poverty are seen as signs of low moral worth.
- : Following new legislation in Yarecir, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Following new legislation in Yarecir, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Yarecir was endorsed by The Non violence Republic of I am the one who knocks.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Universal State Formula, Corfad, Gladio II, Mzeusia, Notyoutopia, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Cellorigo, Pallaith, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Agrauron, PlanetPunk, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Atain, Bayern-Straubing, Diodone, SillyString, Sea Ghost, Wineclaw, McMasterdonia, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Holy Oranz, Frances Francis the First of France, Illusia and Neverendia, Kwaj, Puczovska, Midds Conia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Omicron Persei V111, Mordant99, Xagill, Thenaca, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Unimaginable Doom, Albacria, Buckerino, Kingdom of Space, Ozstan, ABC, Malta Comino Gozo, Aroa, Triekru, Guslantis, General COE, Yukti, Underground Techno, and 55 others.Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, Siwale, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, Malvad, THX1138, Republic of Dixie, The Windmilluminati, Ice and Tinian, Lower Nubia, Moubarakistan, HMS Unicorn, Former English Colony, New Lakemba, Sheppey, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, The Pantheons, Amerian States, Killbear, Tyroshh, Highton Islands, Apetopia, Pauxia, Empy, Tredano, Eravonia, Deropia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Yaris, The Gamer Party, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Zeternia, Sundred, Liberentis, Kulgatha, Astal Aavors, RaRaRasputinn, United Draconia, Quranite, Pizza Squared, West Nilis, Zokk, The Mace Kingdom, Varagog, The United States of Romania, Wildthorne, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Waterma, Xinchao, and I am the one who knocks.