The Infinite Empire of Yallak is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 28.701 billion Yallakians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrandin. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yallakian economy, worth a remarkable 5,024 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 175,054 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, builders across Yallak are blocked up with orders for new public loos, tourists often cite 'hiding money in an off-shore banking account' as their main reason to visit the nation, and school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yallak's national animal is the Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yallak's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Yallak was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Yallak's influence in Tyrrhenia rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Yallak altered its national flag.
- : Yallak relocated from Osiris to Tyrrhenia.
- : Yallak was refounded in Osiris.
- : Yallak ceased to exist in Tyrrhenia.
- : Yallak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Yallak was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Yallak's influence in Tyrrhenia fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".