|Leader||General Konstantin Andreyev|
|Faith||the Russian Orthodox Church of Yakutikov|
|Animal||European Gray Wolf|
The Republic of Yakutikov is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by General Konstantin Andreyev with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 3.435 billion Yakutians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lvovskiy. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Yakutian economy, worth 262 trillion Yakut Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 76,510 Yakut Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
NationStates is now a popular brand of laxatives despite Max Barry's protests, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, solid-gold toilets are Yakutian prisons' least expensive furnishings, and behind every local dictator is a Yakutian advisor whispering in their ear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yakutikov's national animal is the European Gray Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Russian Orthodox Church of Yakutikov.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yakutikov's influence in Union of Nations fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Yakutikov's influence in Union of Nations rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".
- : Yakutikov relocated from The South Pacific to Union of Nations.
- : Yakutikov was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Yakutikov endorsed The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Yakutikov's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Yakutikov was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Yakutikov was endorsed by The Endorse Aumeltopia of Erinor.
- : Yakutikov lost the endorsement of The Endorse Aumeltopia of Erinor.
- : Yakutikov withdrew its endorsement from The Endorse Aumeltopia of Erinor.
Endorsements Received: None.