The Holy Empire of Yakosan is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 16.151 billion Yakosanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, although Industry is also considered important. The average income tax rate is 32.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Yakosanian economy, worth 773 trillion Stars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 47,878 Stars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Nudity is frowned upon, divorce is illegal, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Yakosan's national animal is the camel.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yakosan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Yakosan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yakosan relocated from Iran to The Rejected Realms.
- : Yakosan was ejected from Iran by The Republic of Gender Equality in Iran.
- : Yakosan's influence in Iran rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".
- : Yakosan's influence in Iran rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : Yakosan's influence in Iran fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Yakosan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Yakosan's influence in Iran fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Yakosan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.