The Unified Republican States of Yakkandiania is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Chark Vanjirakalitrabatram with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.906 billion Yakkandianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sezitiroirp. The average income tax rate is 66.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yakkandianian economy, worth 738 trillion Yekkaniums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 189,007 Yekkaniums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room. Crime is totally unknown. Yakkandiania's national animal is the Sinarians, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is anything.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yakkandiania was endorsed by The Orr Republic of Orrtopia.
- : Yakkandiania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Yakkandiania was endorsed by The Young Republic of Silvastorn.
- : Yakkandiania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Yakkandiania endorsed The Solar Sovereignty of Solsevara.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, there is something rotten in the state of Yakkandiania.
Endorsements Received: 82 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Blogotopia, Ignis Cinere, Kebecois, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Gewisse, Nooooooooooooooo, Lower Phlebacite, Stroulia, New Udonia, Slaytania, Grungerock, Wysrod, Arctic Coalition, Great Virgin, Anollasia, Dustwind, New Fania, Krystalveil, Isentran, Northern African Sahara, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, South Comradia, Novegia, Republic of Nutella, Anigeto, Est Edmus Turs, Achiotopia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Zinzdan, The Pizza, The Republic of Osea, Tamsalin, Evertopia, Vill Send, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Lunador, AciaciaMont, Terra Royaume, Caldorado, Airday, Anisopterra, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Maddledom, and 32 others.Greenmont Federation, Armatha, Great Ranges, Vivolkha, Hellenic Exusia, Calrad, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Jesehannu, Nogalacia, Anarchals, Lisokyo, Zeklandia, Bortheria, Liberdon, Namakan, The Snake Brotherhood, Point Comfort Colony, Discotheque, Skamor, HumanSanity, Juiulia, Aurorastar, Galimania, Nemohsis, Makykay, Acvilsol, Krillia, Porflox, Solsevara, Silvastorn, and Orrtopia.