The Nomadic Peoples of Xyloqua is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Xarkenzia with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 2.888 billion Xyloquans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xark. The average income tax rate is 93.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Xyloquan economy, worth 412 trillion Malachites a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 142,831 Malachites, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Books are so highly regarded in Xyloqua that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, there's a bright dawn ahead for Xyloqua, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, and leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xyloqua's national animal is the Mantis Shrimp, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secular Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xyloqua was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, there's a bright dawn ahead for Xyloqua.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, books are so highly regarded in Xyloqua that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Xyloqua endorsed The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, prisoners due for execution often use their final statement to complain about soggy bread rolls.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Amber Class, Kahootology, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Zavea, Amalea, Yoshiterra, New Edem, Aqueira, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cyrtenes, Evilness Islands, Raj7765, Heaven Fire, Euroanatolian Greece, Fam-Friendly State, MargiBoof, Zhavn, Melon feud, Aggro, Republic of edward, UKIMAR RBON, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Aeritania, Neo-Enlightenment, Vas Normandy, The Ardenner Forest, Zyonn, Hardscrabble, Prasydualis, Panormia, The Horror Channel, Collosuss, Andromeda Islands, Masters86, Alkasia, Unibot III, Star Kingdom, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, ThePlace, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Holleynaga, and Toerana.