|Leader||Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman|
The Federal Technocracy of Xupqeu is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, rampant corporate plagiarism, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.627 billion Xupqeuans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Randomia. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Xupqeuan economy, worth a remarkable 3,951 trillion XupCoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 371,877 XupCoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal, there's never enough space in space, war vets look after war animals, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown. Xupqeu's national animal is the Muffaloo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, war vets look after war animals.
- : Xupqeu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, daring to agree with another politician is grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, many friends and relatives of Ahmad Wibowo Sukirman have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, Xupqeuan scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack.
- : Following new legislation in Xupqeu, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Xupqeuan as 'your finger, you fool'.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Kisovec, Bhang Bhang Duc, Atheist States of Philippines, Ferroia, Bran Astor, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Sensorland, Mathematania, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland II, Orcatortugs, Arnic, Fielure, Fujai, Marshalia, United Adaikes, The Unified Missourtama States, Dilber, Divina Patriae, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Akshireuya, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Wickedly evil people, United States of Northern America, Condonohia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cryland, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Marina Nova, The Fourth Redoubt, San Mazer, Quevilis, Scationtanland, Holmani, Bigstickistan, Kiensu, SBAHJlandia, Nieubasria, Shaqolandia, Gracelantia, Arracrania, The Undivided, Eskaton, Leukogeras, and 36 others.Surroosia, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Recuecn, Eienn, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Hiems, Schlesien-Galizien, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Fallen Iron Duke, Gastenburg, Anuubis, Saransh, Archonina, Troodan, The Antarctic Empires, Valocke, Baxterra, Willow Gate, Carvell, Numpties, Volkason, Sniper Slayers, Marisala, Pepinooo, Fhaengshia, Sirulinuck, Thevinia, Hologaland, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, and Dolandialand.