The Democracy State of Xosharia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Great Anonymous with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 2.89 billion Xosharians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eastfort City. The average income tax rate is 94.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Xosharian economy, worth 509 trillion Xosharia Mesetas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 176,438 Xosharia Mesetas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, and soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xosharia's national animal is the Rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xosharia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Xosharia endorsed The Holy Empire of Antonimus.
- : Xosharia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Antonimus.
- : Following new legislation in Xosharia, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Xosharia, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Xosharia, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Xosharia, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Xosharia, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Xosharia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Xosharia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Wymondham, Valerievna, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, The Ordangen union, Wayneactia, Tethys 13, Malphe II, Joey Wu Empire, Santa Clara Cartel, Arr, Domitias, Great Baltic Empire, The Stalinist Union, Arkadia Universalis, West Mattasia, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Carthaginium, New Hala, Lancon, Dragonian Alliance, Dhaeland, Bayi, The Supreme Kingdom of the World, Knights of the Iron Solari, Aragon AI, Philosopy, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Yeagania, Northern Irish Freedom, Scutum, Platyperia, Tiparu, Forty Seven Dictators, Letnem, Big Boyz, ElephantWarriorsUnite, Solar Energy and Free States, Atlitis, Ghost Of The Order, Mizanzukistao, DeerField Cove, Prayd, Maxxlandia, ZT333, Phobi, Minecraftiana, Rundashia, Life Country, Elyssae, Nuwisha, and 12 others.ElJefe, Trilanian, Matuslania, Indusslav, Admin D, Depolis, The Gelseen Hegemony, Reneda, CN888, Simeonia II, The Great Lechuga, and Antonimus.