The Country of Xinisti is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Brain with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.354 billion Xinistese are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hecha. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Xinistese economy, worth 227 trillion Xeis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,825 Xeis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands, civil servants are no longer allowed to cross their t's, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium, and failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xinisti's national animal is the Xinistese cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is dead.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xinisti, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Xinisti, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium.
- : Following new legislation in Xinisti, civil servants are no longer allowed to cross their t's.
- : Xinisti was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Xinisti was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Xinisti's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Xinisti altered its national flag.
- : Xinisti relocated from Osiris to The East Pacific.
- : Xinisti was refounded in Osiris.
- : Xinisti ceased to exist in The East Pacific.