|Leader||Tantzong the Great|
The Empire of Xicqy is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Tantzong the Great with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.843 billion Xicqyians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tuicara. The average income tax rate is 9.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Xicqyian economy, worth 350 trillion Quans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 190,078 Quans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Tabloids coo over Tantzong the Great's expected child, crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence, interest in globalism never flags, and excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Xicqy's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xicqy was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Xicqy was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Greynne.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Xicqy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the General Assembly".
- : Xicqy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, tabloids coo over Tantzong the Great's expected child.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, birdsong in the mountains has to be loud enough to drown out nearby jackhammers.
- : Xicqy was endorsed by The Democratic Monarchy of The United Tribes of Bantai.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Cro Magnon, Mediobogdum, Kisovec, Arvladma, Kittenlicious, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Ferroia, Westwind, Mirchusko, Matism, Nevafornia, Condonohia, Psikuta, Antahbrantahstan, Fuentana, Akshireuya, BIteland, Ellcrys, Professor thomas, Mathematania, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Atheist States of Philippines, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Fujai, Dilber, Orson Welles, Kiensu, The Undivided, Liberillia, Forcaforta, Rowdy, Desmosthenes and Burke, Twisted Duality, Bucals Kagotoaion, Mackieron, Hamburg Neo, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Anuubis, Eastern Bahia, Weyrland, Ocheon, Oronia, Willow Gate, Plarland Amex, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Sensorland, and 24 others.Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, Granducato Toscana, Dowaesk, Nas Crustium, The North American Assembly, Santos-Dominius, Archonina, Redenzia, Sirulinuck, Vlobbania, DiscGolfLand, Bhang Bhang Duc, Q The Almighty, Crazy Waters, Ingentis Novus, The Rega, El Facil, Papercuts and Skittles, The War Crime, The United Tribes of Bantai, Greynne, and Nagaraningrad.