|Leader||Taitong the Iron Fist|
The Empire of Xicqy is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Taitong the Iron Fist with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.257 billion Xicqyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tuicara. The average income tax rate is 9.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Xicqyian economy, worth 205 trillion Quans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 163,626 Quans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Xicqyian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", the fattest folk in Xicqy look to be the happiest ones, and pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Xicqy's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xicqy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, the fattest folk in Xicqy look to be the happiest ones.
- : Xicqy endorsed The Empire of Nas Crustium.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, Xicqyian husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Xicqy was endorsed by The Empire of Nas Crustium.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, street preachers sell salvation with a side order of shame on every corner.
- : Following new legislation in Xicqy, gun ownership is compulsory.
- : Xicqy was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and the Top 5% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Cro Magnon, Mediobogdum, Kisovec, Al-Amanah, Arvladma, Kittenlicious, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Ferroia, Westwind, Mirchusko, Matism, Nevafornia, Condonohia, Psikuta, Antahbrantahstan, Fuentana, Akshireuya, BIteland, Ellcrys, Professor thomas, Mathematania, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Atheist States of Philippines, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Fujai, Dilber, Orson Welles, Kiensu, The Undivided, Liberillia, Forcaforta, Nieubasria, Rowdy, Desmosthenes and Burke, Twisted Duality, Bucals Kagotoaion, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Hamburg Neo, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Anuubis, Eastern Bahia, Weyrland, Ocheon, Oronia, Willow Gate, and 13 others.Plarland Amex, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Zoran, Weratt, Sensorland, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, Granducato Toscana, Dowaesk, and Nas Crustium.