|Leader||Queen Yukina I|
The Kingdom of Xeknos is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Yukina I with an even hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.313 billion Roselians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roselia. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roselian economy, worth 583 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 135,260 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xeknos's national animal is the tortoise, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xeknos, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Xeknos, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Xeknos ejected The Confederacy of Eskaleutpol from MPIC.
- : Xeknos ejected The Republic of Indrahar from MPIC.
- : Xeknos ejected The Republic of Xani Newlionwitherland from MPIC.
- : Xeknos password-protected MPIC.
- : Xeknos agreed to construct embassies between MPIC and Yet Another Region Refounded.
- : Following new legislation in Xeknos, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Xeknos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Xeknos, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.