|Leader||Queen Yukina I|
The Kingdom of Xeknos is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Queen Yukina I with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.529 billion Xeknosians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roselia. The average income tax rate is 83.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Xeknosian economy, worth 305 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 120,907 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, and Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xeknos's national animal is the tortoise, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xeknos's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Xeknos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Xeknos's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Xeknos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Xeknos was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Xeknos applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Xeknos was refounded in Osiris.
- : Xeknos ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Xeknos's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Xeknos's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
Endorsements Received: None.