|Leader||Central Officer Bradford|
The Operatives of XCOM Project is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Central Officer Bradford with an iron fist, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, digital currency, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.286 billion XCOM Operatives are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Avenger. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient XCOM Operative economy, worth a remarkable 1,372 trillion Council Fundings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,468 Council Fundings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, Central Officer Bradford's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, and frat-house partying has become the national pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. XCOM Project's national animal is the Skyranger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : XCOM Project's influence in Keglen rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : XCOM Project's influence in Keglen rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : XCOM Project's influence in Keglen rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : XCOM Project was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : XCOM Project's influence in Keglen rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : XCOM Project relocated from The guard to Keglen.
- : XCOM Project was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Porco Rosso and his Pretty Red Seaplane.
- : XCOM Project was endorsed by The Colony of Klamytappi.
- : XCOM Project endorsed The Party Crashers of Shy Guyia WA.
- : XCOM Project endorsed The Colony of Klamytappi.
Endorsements Received: None.