|Leader||Central Officer Bradford|
The Operatives of XCOM Project is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Central Officer Bradford with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, otherworldly petting zoo, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.88 billion XCOM Operatives are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Avenger. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient XCOM Operative economy, worth a remarkable 1,314 trillion Council Fundings a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,033 Council Fundings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has dismantled its entire WMD arsenal, the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers, the government baselessly accuses foreign dignitaries of being assassins, and if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... XCOM Operative satellites can detect it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. XCOM Project's national animal is the Skyranger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : XCOM Project was endorsed by The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades.
- : XCOM Project's influence in The guard rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in XCOM Project, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... XCOM Operative satellites can detect it.
- : XCOM Project relocated from Peoples Republic of the Commonwealth to The guard.
- : XCOM Project's influence in Peoples Republic of the Commonwealth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : XCOM Project's influence in Peoples Republic of the Commonwealth rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : XCOM Project was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in XCOM Project, the government baselessly accuses foreign dignitaries of being assassins.
- : XCOM Project voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bachtendekuppen".
- : XCOM Project endorsed The Vincent Drake of Vincent Drake.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Vengeance up on those who invades.