|Faith||the Aedi of the Elderfire|
The Elder Imperial Dominion of Xanixi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Esselda Demelyr with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 14.165 billion Eothasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alinor. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eothasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,808 trillion Eothasian orėns a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 127,681 Eothasian orėns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Esselda Demelyr's bedroom, concussed white wolfball players cannot remember their lineup position, and t-shirts displaying a photo of Esselda Demelyr performing the Full-Monty are selling out. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xanixi's national animal is the white wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Aedi of the Elderfire.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xanixi's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Xanixi was endorsed by The Empire of Duo the god.
- : Xanixi's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Xanixi was endorsed by The Eight O Clock Shadow of Unibot III.
- : Xanixi's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Xanixi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Xanixi was endorsed by The Sundown Empire of Catalyse.
- : Xanixi's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Empire of Nova Ostia dismissed Xanixi as Third Secretary of Caranos.
- : Xanixi relocated from Caranos to The Rejected Realms.