The Democratic Republic of Xandarnia is a huge, safe nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 426 million Xandarnians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 38.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Xandarnian economy, worth 30.2 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,838 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, lavish state dinners in Xandarnia City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xandarnia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, lavish state dinners in Xandarnia City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, sentient AIs face their watery graves with a fixed smile.
- : Xandarnia was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in Xandarnia, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Xandarnian officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
Endorsements Received: 205 » Alunya, Steampunk Ariel, Yaorozu, Peldorn, El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Saturns Edge, Sundred, Uganda Knuckles UK, Ostrolia, Sunto, Plangainer, Corfad, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Tappan Hills, Bayern-Straubing, Dreadton, Acrabinnia, The Rhein States, Sinelona, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Napnomadia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Federation Terra Australis, Koda-Land, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Q w e r t y, Maott, Frances Francis the First of France, Jasminlandia, Ethnon, THX1138, Guer Aike, Kwaj, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, Wilkshire, Shadowrik, Sil Dorsett, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, Sea Ghost, and 155 others.United Draconia, Selfgradatude, Ninjak30, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, Guslantis, Buckerino, Black Templares, Sheldanada, Steraz, New Bremerton, Joodey, Racoda, Kirostan, Egalico, Lunallian, Trillius, The United States of Romania, Torakuen, Wineclaw, Ostrinios, Newpromisedland, Aetulia, Aweland, Alyrria, Azzarel, Amauri, AltanUrag, British Pacific Islands, Breduria, Alice Gardens, Abadazad, Advancia-Sizzletown, Antiyard, Axstahl, Babacar, BrightFutures, Avemterra, Arimbia, Agharya, Arzenoa, Andonia, Brettenia, Bonjoura, Beta Centauri B3, Arcoriposa, Amerian States, Asgardira, Ausnakulia, Bohr Einstein, Beautifil Russia of The Future, Aeolist, Bidragistan, Cors Evia, Conservative State of Poland, Central Ryal, Chamocha, Cyrenayca, Chukstik Illahi, Cobrakia, Camarthen, Castle Federation, Altivia, Cinnibar, Choistan, Blackphir, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Anna Airters, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Fayyayid, Copria, Cailocana, Dicko, East Wushen, Unimaginable Doom, Fascist Democracy, Fendlium, Empy, Detrivania, David Davidson, Dylanana, Daiz, Elder Realms, Durgron, Dopeland420, Free Culture, Esplandia, Chinese Japanese And Koreans, Erwo Stal, Drusselstein, Fun time land of Fun, French Bananastan, Beladev, Calamazo, Durr, Ara Antrizuls, General COE, Unsophisticate, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Ciri Pole, SillyString, Eslua, Lost Staria, Liberum Mundi, Angwayster, Ejhsa, Arcadiom, Rydeum, Analomink, The Notorious Mad Jack, Felpolandia, Diodone, Elgaland-Vargaland, Kasazzastan, Foxsoco, Cam Zazi, Cloydicia, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dawn Guard, Arquan, Boltang, Dorgus, Caralapace, Catopia2, Aroa, Haor Chall, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Dadastan Archipelago, Thiammyalllaland, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Dugariana, Kseckland, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, Vikingiarchy, Moubarakistan, Beta Cyndriel, Aratani, Valhalla123, Niradans, Loutsland, Fengate, Free Azzaca, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, North Altatude, Antityranicals, Alpinea, and The Black Cathedral.