The Federation of Xalla is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 810 million Xallans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 20.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Xallan economy, worth 55.4 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,392 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, a nation-wide cull of foxes is in effect, and schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xalla's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xalla was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Xalla was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Holy Holes.
- : Xalla lost the endorsement of The Holy Empire of Da Bees.
- : Xalla was endorsed by The People's Republic of Flandistan.
- : Xalla was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Peperony.
- : Xalla's influence in Sandboxers fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Following new legislation in Xalla, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Following new legislation in Xalla, a nation-wide cull of foxes is in effect.
- : Xalla's influence in Sandboxers fell from "Dominator" to "Power".
- : Following new legislation in Xalla, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.