The Writer of Xadrya is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.835 billion Xadryans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aukum City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.7%.
The all-consuming Xadryan economy, worth 224 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 122,462 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 351,243 per year while the poor average 33,966, a ratio of 10.3 to 1.
Home renovation shows are increasingly popular, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, and lavish state dinners in Aukum City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Xadrya's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Xadryanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xadrya published "The RMB Act" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Xadrya published "Italian Empire Overview" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Xadrya endorsed The Dictatorship of Aurantia.
- : Xadrya endorsed The Empire of Barbary States.
- : Xadrya was endorsed by The Empire of Barbary States.
- : Xadrya lodged a message on the Erodasora Regional Message Board.
- : Xadrya published "Treaty of Aukum Info" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Xadrya published "Treaty of Aukum Regional Records and Statistics" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Xadrya was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Samtopistan.
- : Xadrya published "Treaty of Aukum Voting Record" (Account: Diplomacy).