The Solidarity Resistance of Wyndward is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Wes with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 8.296 billion Wyndwers enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wyndyn. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Wyndwardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,591 trillion Wards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 191,795 Wards, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, and crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wyndward's national animal is the Weasel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Woeisme.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wyndward, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Wyndward endorsed The Haunted Scratching Post of Meow-meow-mia.
- : Wyndward was endorsed by The Haunted Scratching Post of Meow-meow-mia.
- : Following new legislation in Wyndward, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Wyndward endorsed The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : Wyndward was endorsed by The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : Following new legislation in Wyndward, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity.
- : Following new legislation in Wyndward, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
- : Following new legislation in Wyndward, Wyndwers refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Wyndward endorsed The Kingdom of Giovanniland.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Drachmaland, Oometz, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, United A, Cazia Minor, Liberillia, Ashkan, The Undivided, Empire of Spartacus, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, Aldesport, Pandaland II, New Belia, Condonohia, Arkadia Universalis, Fujai, Sindria, Shaqolandia, Yy4u, Ioways, Dalimbar, Mirchusko, The Anti-Social Socialists, Shaktirajya, Gryphonian Alliance, Keerim Foundation, Westwind, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Denieria, Cro Magnon, Torkvale, Ilmecith, Doggerstan, Great Sheriffdom, Cryland, Zamoland, Kisovec, Archonina, Sensorland, Yungtopia, Ferroia, Varstov, Atheist States of Philippines, Halvard, Else Where Lands, Varanius, Giovanniland, Recuecn, and 1 other.Meow-meow-mia.