The British Wrecking Ball of Wymondham is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Wym with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 6.759 billion Wymondhamians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Old Wymondham. The average income tax rate is 31.3%.
The all-consuming Wymondhamian economy, worth 677 trillion Scarabs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,279 Scarabs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself, and would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wymondham's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wymondham was endorsed by The Vivacious Vizier of Lukatonia.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, road signs are getting harder to read under layers of knitted woolen cardigans.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, the judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, Wymondhamian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, cowboys often wear wolfskin jackets to the saloon.
- : Wymondham lost the endorsement of The Vivacious Vizier of Lukatonia.
- : Following new legislation in Wymondham, streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all.
Endorsements Received: 158 » Rundashia, Rigels Light, Tiparu, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Nuwisha, Firemount, Life Country, ZT333, United Animal Kingdom, Wayneactia, The Siberia, Lundqvistia, The Stalinist Union, Dres Van, Deosdora, Kelanora, Jonairadsylva, Scutum, Falcon27, Nokelon, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Fideli, UnitedRomanEmpire, Aragon AI, Whada Wat, Admin D, Medeia, New Justusia, Theimpaler, Joetobonia, The Union of the Mountain, Kenkesia, Jamil Federations, New Nest, Overlord90098, Tyraelus, West Mattasia, Dhaeland, Secrezo, Thrallos, ElJefe, Depolis, Indusslav, Joey Wu Empire, Perang majuuuuu, Engias, Crevistonion, Ibn Battuta, Vaule, Asfea, and 108 others.Panagouge, Fenfang, Imperialistic States of Howa, MADA DROL, New Hala, Antalayana, Istanhaust, Ananeticca, Rosalidia, Ouranberg, Solar Energy and Free States, Linaya, Nisperia, DER1RED, Sharusy, Independent Proletariat Union, Lichtenburg, Altmar, Pulaski Republic, United Citizens Republics, Siebeland, Seewind, Spova, Phobi, Resurgens, Ursino, Ostra Vetere, Minecraftiana, Populous Magnus, ElephantWarriorsUnite, Na-Khonsu, South Kerving, Jamlington, The Union of Spartan States, Snowvenia, Lakshapura, Theandia, Underground Ruins, Valdiria, Vyyrahk, Jovuistan, Squirtleawesome, Necrozia, The Supreme Kingdom of the World, Kendarith, Pridelantic people, Alric Empire, Socrizztopia, Expunged, Greensea, Aaglands, Saxxony, Victorious Friesland, Varsei, Pang Tang, United Finns, Nonait, Ijo, Tonnosia, Ramsai, The Aurum Islands, Santa Clara Cartel, Light switch, Arunath Authority, Philosopy, South Proales, Prayd, Yessirito, Mizanzukistao, Valtona, The Elated One, Acraveet, Emlay, Stannisland48, Lonanaby, SerbianHolyEmpire, Helperness, Mapelstan, Kervewth, Dragonian Alliance, Fritzergald, Pulau Pinang, New Aavalon, Marsadia, La Tierra Media, Saint Vallis, Devatore, Lang, Delegations, Soviet Tsarist Republics, Ucadria, Spyglassia, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Whiskany, Szaratoba, Mifi, Anthatton, Knights of the Iron Solari, Tim Landia, The Independent Country of Water Bears, Yokiria, Orbeez, Mainlend, San Orono, Dasdxfg, Reallylongnameistan, Frinotonia, and Lukatonia.