The Republic of Wyatonians is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Wyatt with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.209 billion Wyatonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wyatonia. The average income tax rate is 53.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wyatonian economy, worth 426 trillion Złoties a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 101,262 Złoties, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class, the children of Wyatonians are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wyatonians's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wyatonians's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Wyatonians's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Wyatonians's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Wyatonians's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wyatonians was refounded in Balder.
- : Wyatonians ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Wyatonians was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam.
- : Wyatonians was endorsed by The western mother mountain.
- : Wyatonians was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
- : Wyatonians was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maerist.