|Leader||General Yi Wu Lai|
The Socialist Federation of Wulaishen is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by General Yi Wu Lai with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 12.581 billion Wulais have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Welfare and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Environment and Public Transport aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sa. The average income tax rate is 55.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wulaishenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,301 trillion Sas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 182,958 Sas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, where your food came from is an unknowable mystery, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Sa Natural History Museum, and Wulaishenian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump. Crime is totally unknown. Wulaishen's national animal is the Snowy Owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Theravada Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wulaishen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Wulaishen's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Wulaishen was endorsed by The Autocracy of Kyryn.
- : Wulaishen endorsed The Allied Provinces of Laeral.
- : Wulaishen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Wulaishen's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Wulaishen was endorsed by The Allied Provinces of Laeral.
- : Wulaishen's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Wulaishen's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Wulaishen relocated from Yggdrasil to International Democratic Union.