The Empire of Woronia is a massive, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and ritual sacrifices. The compassionate, cheerful population of 1.856 billion Woronians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palmyra. The average income tax rate is 58.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Woronian economy, worth 254 trillion gold pieces a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 136,955 gold pieces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Woronia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, students cut up leftover gold pieces during Arts and Crafts, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, and the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Woronia's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Woronia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, students cut up leftover gold pieces during Arts and Crafts.
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, Woronia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Woronia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Woronia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Following new legislation in Woronia, members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Notyoutopia, Meritdom, Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Sil Dorsett, Sankami, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Vegetarian States, Vantaria, Holy Oranz, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Shadowrik, Xentherida, Avalon, The Galactic Triumvirate, SillyString, Ceretis, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, Republic of Dixie, Guslantis, American MapleStory, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Malta Comino Gozo, Apetopia, Zyvetskistaahn, Upper Portlandia, Kingdom of Space, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Kaschovia, Selfgradatude, Ovsterland, The Kyziban Islands, Vazali, Valdr, Lord Ravenclaw, Morrn, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Empy, Hong Kong Empire, Pallaith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, and 29 others.DeGuts, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Wicheye, Reannia, Moristia, Friently, South Grand Mountain, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Merconitonitopia, Faxfleet, Diodone, Rylam, Victoriaans Nederlands, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, Kizja, Necromonia, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Kelvaros Prime, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Zemnaya Svoboda, Forunte, and Sheppey.