|Animal||Snow Tipped Fox|
The Resurrected Ancient Ruins of WonGya is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Jynn Wex with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, free-roaming dinosaurs, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.795 billion WonGyans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gya. The average income tax rate is 15.7%.
The frighteningly efficient WonGyan economy, worth a remarkable 1,236 trillion Wangs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 213,447 Wangs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, and WonGya is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. WonGya's national animal is the Snow Tipped Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Je'daii Taoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : WonGya was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Yackoslovakia.
- : WonGya was endorsed by The Free Republic of Shaltopia.
- : WonGya endorsed The Free Republic of Shaltopia.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, WonGya is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in WonGya.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : WonGya was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Panselo.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Azulakas, Monde Naturel, Jhevantu, Monsone, Nansona, Sparanoda, North South North West Kansas, Lawithon, Golborough, Roxium, Pogzdan, El Dictador, Klostersee, Tuspor, Electrovoltonia, Branjord, Rathoria, Aerlanica, Goly, Geoceri, Wedenshire, Caffeinetopia, Ramthorn, The Olivavan Union, Holy Land Of Guns, Arkron, Neo-Empire of Brazil, Bearded Dragones, God-Given Free Trading Region, Super Duper Nice People, Runeas, Chompraidia, Rei Khan, Erschthelenika, Cortes de Iberia, Nobelman, Carlindia, Marlonica, Harvestmoon, Minarchistland, Sabrohayat, Woongolia, Electric Child, Detritar, Anubaria, Agacia, Edrace, United Noble and Princely Yugo-Alba, Reefinstien, Cananirevins, and 14 others.The Trollface Ethnostate, Pttdfiari, Shlacozica, Tchalamet, Nerokalwik, Preave, New Ryalle, Mazer, Zaliath, Klyton, Deathfall, Panselo, Shaltopia, and Yackoslovakia.