The Kingdom of Wollo is a huge, safe nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 664 million Wolloans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lalibela. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Wolloan economy, worth 71.9 trillion talaris a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 108,286 talaris, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
A child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing, Max Barry is this year's Miss Wollo, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, and Leader spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wollo's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, Leader spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, Max Barry is this year's Miss Wollo.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Wollo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in Wollo, Leader is called 'Patches' at international summits.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Duby, Aether Inc, Hubdova, Socialist Platypus, Terra-Prisma, Nibelia, Ziroxeut, Adalwulf, Sri Malawi, Yummasia, Kinshinsoukan, Lislandia, Celestial Flames, Liberto-Ancapistan, Ropen, Galliadurm, Grand Order Of Lodgec, Pervincia, South Blorbo, Meowtremulous, Ruotsaland, Red Finlandian Guard, Novo Reslas, CrAcKhEaD dInOsAuRs, Norvakin, Shovell, Charville, Democratic Conservative Republics, Nordharz, Empireedy, Khosiastan, Lugunica, Lan Strines Islands, Khlachten, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, Stustu, Timiskrane, Spoolland, Cadiona, East Groland, LC Land, Ximavia, Kingdom of Faizan, Vapo, Balan Bar, Tarzantos El Camosia, StarGaiz, Unidentified-nation, Paul Pasch, Great Koryeo, and 50 others.Corporate Disney, Cubanboys, Jolly Industries, Achlos, Northshires, Hydrusite, Seolia, The Seventh German Reich, Tee Googly Coffee Me, The 7 Unions, Ecosio, Free Azell, Terra Celtae, Miraslav, Pasta Pirates, Koneule, Padool, Mylios, Ocean Sunsets, Horacko Federation, Loveable Dogs, Non opresive German Empire, Olornia, Orlys, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Ist Grald Boy, Revendani, Neuber, Republic Of New land, Ciapore, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Catotoland, Hafsidiya, Lashyr, Saravento, Galvanica, Femboykhstan, East Capitalistan, Wakaru, Thembery Argrand, Panerialand, The Psittacines, Talvi, Azflebrigan, Eliece, RNGkhstan, Isparta, Kursibar, United Kingdom of the Conch Kingdom, and Les Iles Orientales.