|Leader||Chancellor Rosaline Raftaliva|
The Majestic Empire of Wolflandil is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Rosaline Raftaliva with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 14.99 billion Wolfics have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saedova. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Wolfic economy, worth a remarkable 5,115 trillion Wolfic Shervonets a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 341,235 Wolfic Shervonets, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Wolflandil flights to avoid the pay lavatories, the number of children one can have is restricted by law, no one gossips with Chancellor Rosaline Raftaliva during diplomatic summits, and armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Wolflandil's national animal is the Royal Hrbsval, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Wolfic Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wolflandil voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Wolflandil voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
- : Wolflandil voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Nuocasa removed Appearance authority from Wolflandil as Fence Viewer in Noverra.
- : Nuocasa removed Appearance and Communications authority from the WA Delegate Wolflandil in Noverra.
- : Nuocasa removed Border Control, Communications, and Embassies authority from Wolflandil and renamed the office from "Supreme Leader" to "Fence Viewer" in Noverra.
- : Nuocasa granted Communications authority to the WA Delegate Wolflandil in Noverra.
- : Nuocasa removed Executive and Communications authority from the WA Delegate Wolflandil in Noverra.
- : Wolflandil lodged a message on the Noverra Regional Message Board.
- : Wolflandil appointed Nuocasa as Invisible One with authority over Appearance in Noverra.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Spiderland II.