|Leader||Chief Executive Ashley Lavelle|
The Federal Republic of Wizlandia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Chief Executive Ashley Lavelle with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.821 billion Wizlandians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Administration, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lorenvia. The average income tax rate is 3.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wizlandian economy, worth a remarkable 3,570 trillion Wizcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 258,372 Wizcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Calling tech support mid-shootout is a common occurrence, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths, and immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Wizlandia's national animal is the Owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neoliberalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wizlandia was endorsed by The Bull moose state of Tuthar.
- : Wizlandia lodged a message on the Liberal Democratic Union Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, calling tech support mid-shootout is a common occurrence.
- : Wizlandia endorsed The Democratic Republic of The Rhine-Maas Delta.
- : Wizlandia endorsed The Federal Republic of Ardul.
- : Wizlandia endorsed The Secular Commune of El Espiritu Santo.
- : Wizlandia endorsed The Bull moose state of Tuthar.