|Leader||Chief Executive Ashley Lavelle|
The Federal Republic of Wizlandia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chief Executive Ashley Lavelle with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 12.661 billion Wizlandians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lorenvia. The average income tax rate is 1.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wizlandian economy, worth a remarkable 3,046 trillion Wizcoins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 240,630 Wizcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, military barracks resemble five-star hotels, and the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Wizlandia's national animal is the Owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Neoliberalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Wizlandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Wizlandia endorsed The Republic of Mangea.
- : Wizlandia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of the Indus.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests.
- : Following new legislation in Wizlandia, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.