The Military Junta of Wishper is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Luna with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.483 billion Wishperians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zendar. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Wishperian economy, worth a remarkable 2,097 trillion Bits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 167,990 Bits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, the decommissioned tank divisions of other nations are being bought up en masse by Wishper, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wishper's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lunarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wishper endorsed The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Wishper was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Following new legislation in Wishper, the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells.
- : Following new legislation in Wishper, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Wishper, the decommissioned tank divisions of other nations are being bought up en masse by Wishper.
- : Following new legislation in Wishper, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Wishper was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Wishper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Wishper's influence in Lazarus fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Wishper's influence in Lazarus rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
Endorsements Received: 56 » Imkiville, Aigania, Wilhelmsborough, Captain Apollo, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Killer Kitty, The New California Republic, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Meat Sandwich, Emperor PJ, Common Agreement Nation, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, Nargorthia, Aflana, Praenestia, Hycronesia, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Sophisica, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Altmar, Derthal, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, The Rin Mang, The Illusian Empire, and 6 others.Lutfan, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.