The Magic of Winx club is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Ms faragonda with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, lack of airports, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 17.44 billion Winx Club are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Industry, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Education and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magix. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.0%.
The frighteningly efficient A Girl of the Winx Club economy, worth a remarkable 4,880 trillion alpheas a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 279,823 alpheas, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,279,284 per year while the poor average 37,278, a ratio of 34.3 to 1.
You're only as old as you feel, people are often woken up by rubbish music, a soldier's body is a temple, and major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Winx club's national animal is the bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bloom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Winx club endorsed The Federation of Kryansk.
- : Winx club was endorsed by The Federation of Kryansk.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, people are often woken up by rubbish music.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, you're only as old as you feel.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, ignorance is considered a politically desirable quality.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Winx club was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Black Market.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Treadwellia, Nargorthia, New Rogernomics, Axixic, Aigania, Courlany, Denado, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Killer Kitty, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Praenestia, The Salvation States, Bobs raider puppet, Port Flynt, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, Darkium, Wishper, Fortytipper, Pherttsylvania, Issrak-om, Flurf, Manaric, Mainze, Othan, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Watchlandia, Greygard, Aleckandor, Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Debussy, Ecchi Unlimited, Ashoy, Hukaa, Surd, Domais, and 7 others.Paline, Steel Vagabonds, Frankender, The Gelseen Hegemony, Tolfaer, An Enigmatic Mongoose, and Kryansk.