The Republic of Wimalia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 772 million Wimalians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hobbiton. The average income tax rate is 25.8%.
The thriving Wimalian economy, worth 64.7 trillion baht a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 83,799 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape, demand for gourmet white truffles is on the rise, and motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wimalia's national animal is the Mantis Shrimp, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wimalia was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Wimalia was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Wimalia was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Wimalia was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Wimalia was endorsed by The All Inclusive Love and Pride of Jehenna.
- : Wimalia endorsed The Dominion of Mew Nation.
- : Wimalia endorsed The Filibusters of The Filippinas.
- : Wimalia endorsed The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Wimalia was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Following new legislation in Wimalia, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Volaworand, Erinor, Quiescent, Kroumos, Saciu, Beepee, Awjan, Aidenfieeld, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Midand, Barabarom, Hanguk-Nippon, Whimichy, Aumeltopia, Xandev, United States of Vietnam, Aywhyou, Farengeto, Luddinlande, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Stoniamera, Birdkeeper, Jaxon, Nankyoku Tairiku, Anachronolandia, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Wyatonians, Akindom, Ostanasia, Drugged Monkeys, The Solar System Scope, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Tsunamy, State of Iowa, Changolandia, Chocholand, Mew Nation, The Filippinas, Roavin, Jehenna, Amerion, Wild Space, and 2 others.Kringalia, and Great Africans.