The Queen's State of Willow Wisp is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its complete lack of public education, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.285 billion Willow Wispians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.9%.
The very strong Willow Wispian economy, worth 353 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Gambling, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 26,572 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
All tariffs have been abolished, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, military spending is on the increase, and the police force is on a recruitment drive. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Willow Wisp's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Willow Wisp proposed constructing embassies between Jackbobopia and RDG England.
- : Willow Wisp agreed to construct embassies between Jackbobopia and The Land of Blood and Steel.
- : Willow Wisp's influence in Jackbobopia rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Willow Wisp established the regional flag of Jackbobopia.
- : Willow Wisp lodged a message on the Jackbobopia Regional Message Board.
- : Willow Wisp relocated from Sleepers to Jackbobopia.
- : Willow Wisp founded the region Jackbobopia.
- : Willow Wisp relocated from Gloucestershire to Sleepers.
- : Willow Wisp's influence in Gloucestershire fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Willow Wisp's influence in Gloucestershire rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".