|Leader||President Jonathan Bourno|
The Democratic Federal Republic of Willitya is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Jonathan Bourno with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.767 billion Willityans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Willitya City. The average income tax rate is 89.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Willityan economy, worth 278 trillion Willityan Credits a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 157,391 Willityan Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, and history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Willitya's national animal is the Beagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Willitya was endorsed by The Republic of Huks Gares.
- : Willitya was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Idumetala.
- : Willitya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Willitya, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Willitya, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Willitya, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Willitya was endorsed by The ⌚ Brainwashed Bureaucrats ⌚ of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : Willitya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Willitya, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in Willitya, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Alunya, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Runeda, The Rhein States, Delmak, Omnistria, Pasargad, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Corfad, Steampunk Ariel, McMasterdonia, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Trillius, New Octicarg, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Dreadton, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Newpromisedland, Guer Aike, Sockmanland, Kasazzastan, Duerrlewang, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, Pallaith, Babacar, Shadowrik, Daiz, North Bratislava, Loutsland, Amauri, Cuyan, Racoda, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Abject Ludicrosity, Federation Terra Australis, Zumlandia, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Aratani, Wineclaw, The Stratosphere Islands, Joodey, and 46 others.Cloydicia, Spartoptia, Makersaulache, Kwaj, Territorio di Nessuno, The Tampa Bay Rays, Solskjar, Glurponia, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, PlanetPunk, Wilkshire, Clan Spaniel, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, Sea Ghost, Pheonisland, Angshire, Ponantine, Miruma, United Kahndaq, Kranostav, Penrith, Yukti, Loli County, Nothru Lerple, Pazair, PotatoFarmers, Unimaginable Doom, Empy, The Iron Lions, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Dabarastan, Viridiann, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Orado, Maott, Juggernautilus, Republic of Amal, Eravonia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Idumetala, and Huks Gares.