The Commonwealth of Wildhurst is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 501 million Wildhurstians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sylvania. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Wildhurstian economy, worth 20.2 trillion florins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 40,372 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes, and the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wildhurst's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wildhurst was endorsed by The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom.
- : Wildhurst was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : Wildhurst was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Wildhurst lost the endorsement of The Fiefdom of Sailence.
- : Following new legislation in Wildhurst, the derisively named "Morlocks of Moria" futilely demand time in the sun.
- : Following new legislation in Wildhurst, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Wildhurst, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Wildhurst, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in Wildhurst, glamping Wildhurstians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Wildhurst was endorsed by The Principality of Morrn.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Notyoutopia, South Grand Mountain, Yaorozu, Vegetarian States, Shin-Hachioji, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Lavanania, Kingdom of Space, Sil Dorsett, Bharathvarsh, Pallaith, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Southern Allican, Kaschovia, Forunte, Coemgen, Diodone, Friently, Anima Proxa, American MapleStory, Necromonia, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Siwale, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, HMS Unicorn, Erfworld, Selfgradatude, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kwaj, Sheppey, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Fawkenia, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Beowulfe, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Yaris, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, Reannia, Articune, Che Sana Und, and 54 others.I Am Bad At Naming Nations, WE Empire, Palisede, Vogonlandia, Seven Hills, Clintonburge, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Lord Ravenclaw, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, The Akhara Islands, Universal State Formula, Coppicia, Amerian States, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Stareogratia, General COE, Zandir Antari, Xentherida, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Aroa, SchoolHouse Rock, Tredano, Cuyan, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Maestros haven, Lionia, Pakistan 001, Republic of Dixie, Territorio di Nessuno, Slaughterhouse Nine, Phillywob, Celebia, Wodan, Corfad, Thenaca, Walist, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wineclaw, Beodarasc, Ainsworth, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Rockym, Deropia, Yukkira, Victoriaans Nederlands, Morrn, Midds Conia, New-El, and Unimaginable Doom.