|Faith||a major religion|
The Defensive Instincts of Wild Wolves is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, flagrant waste-dumping, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 10.055 billion Wild Wolvesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wolftown. The average income tax rate is 47.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Wild Wolvesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,183 trillion Troals a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 117,688 Troals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, and sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wild Wolves's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Vlaanderen rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Vlaanderen rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Vlaanderen rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Vlaanderen rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Vlaanderen rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Wild Wolves relocated from Divergent to Vlaanderen.
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Divergent rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Divergent rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Divergent rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Wild Wolves's influence in Divergent rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".