The Kingdom of Wiccas is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 408 million Wiccasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 9.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Wiccasian economy, worth 24.1 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 59,151 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, the acceptance of acupuncture and other alternative therapies has needled the scientific community, stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings, and advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of Leader's most personal functions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Wiccas's national animal is the Unicorns.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wiccas's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Wiccas's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Wiccas's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Wiccas's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wiccas applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Wiccas, advertisers scramble to sponsor the broadcast of Leader's most personal functions.
- : Wiccas was refounded in Osiris.
- : Wiccas ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Wiccas was endorsed by The Sound Waves of UnShleepd.
- : Wiccas was endorsed by The Endorse Erinor of Beepee.