The Republic of White Hawks Invader 1 is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 334 million White Hawks Invader 1ians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant White Hawks Invader 1ian economy, worth 3.45 trillion Mices a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 10,327 Mices, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. White Hawks Invader 1's national animal is the White Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : White Hawks Invader 1 was removed from the regional ban list of Confederacy of Layem by The Devout of Sunday School.
- : White Hawks Invader 1's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : White Hawks Invader 1's influence in Warzone Airspace fell from "Apprentice" to "Shoeshiner".
- : White Hawks Invader 1's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : The Matriarchy of Firestorm21 appointed White Hawks Invader 1 as Captain of the Royal Guard with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Warzone Airspace.
- : White Hawks Invader 1 relocated from The White Hawks Nest to Warzone Airspace.
- : White Hawks Invader 1's influence in The White Hawks Nest rose from "Diplomat" to "Negotiator".
- : White Hawks Invader 1's influence in The White Hawks Nest rose from "Truckler" to "Diplomat".
- : White Hawks Invader 1's influence in The White Hawks Nest rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : White Hawks Invader 1 resigned from the World Assembly.