|Leader||King Whitcomb the IV|
The Sick Prison of Whitcomb Kingdom is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Whitcomb the IV with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.515 billion Whitcombers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WHITCOMB CITY. The average income tax rate is 46.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Whitcomber economy, worth 511 trillion Dank Donks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,286 Dank Donks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, one of the nation's leading exports is empty platitudes, the annual budget is heralded by the Treasury Minister donning a fake plastic mustache and giant star-shaped glasses, and families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Whitcomb Kingdom's national animal is the Bengal Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is WHITCOMBIST.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whitcomb Kingdom was endorsed by The Republic of Derlanding.
- : Whitcomb Kingdom was endorsed by The Empire of Zukaki.
- : Whitcomb Kingdom was endorsed by The Republic of Woclerhiel.
- : Whitcomb Kingdom's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Whitcomb Kingdom changed its national animal to "Bengal Tiger", its capital to "WHITCOMB CITY", its demonym to "Whitcomber", its demonym adjective to "a Whitcomber", its faith to "WHITCOMBIST", its leader to "King Whitcomb the IV", its motto to "Be the Bigger Bear", and its nation type to "Sick Prison".
- : Whitcomb Kingdom changed its national animal to "girl", its capital to "girl", its demonym to "girl", its demonym adjective to "girl", its faith to "girl", and its leader to "a girl".
- : Whitcomb Kingdom changed its national motto to "be a girl" and its nation type to "Girl".
- : Whitcomb Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Airspace".
- : Whitcomb Kingdom was endorsed by Dreedsbane.
- : Whitcomb Kingdom was endorsed by The Second Federal Community of The Ysion.
Endorsements Received: 28 » DiRito-Opolis, Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle, The city or Rlyeh, Antarcticao, Brokemia, Luna Dam, Tiskaiya, Technical Difficulties, Bolderdash, Genova and Liguria, Fenger Guo, Holy Bolivar Empire, Betmet, Die Riech, The XII Legion Fulminata, Vort, Helaw, Nueva Rico, Markanism, Panem and Circensis, Hot Crazy Matrix, W1nky, New Slovakastan, Libertariamy, The Ysion, Woclerhiel, Zukaki, and Derlanding.