The Union of Whia Fra is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Spiro Agnew with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.34 billion Whia Frans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiev. The average income tax rate is 86.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Whia Fran economy, worth 864 trillion WFDS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 161,947 WFDS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Whia Fran as 'your finger, you fool', one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whia Fra's national animal is the Kitty Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Eastern Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whia Fra was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Korpar.
- : Whia Fra endorsed The Brotherhood of New Mewni.
- : Whia Fra endorsed The United Socialist States of Menechistan.
- : Following new legislation in Whia Fra, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Whia Fra, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Whia Fra, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Whia Fran as 'your finger, you fool'.
- : Following new legislation in Whia Fra, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Whia Fra, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party.
- : Whia Fra endorsed The People's Republic of Kanetomoe.
- : Whia Fra was endorsed by The People's Republic of Kanetomoe.
Endorsements Received: 26 » DDPexG, Nordgardia, NamChoSun, Ex Patrian SSR, Luperca, Panhist Turkey, Marting, The free land of Kittens, U R S B, Anarchist LGBT NazTrot Communism, Omalio, Survaek, The Potens, VIIRR, Belarusiaa, Amosiac, Cellaronia, Nicarberrolicka, Reformed Angokazant, Yerrrr, Puraykinia, Menechistan, Amalathia, South Lormany, Marxismia Socialismia, and Korpar.