|Capital||Rollercoaster Land and Gun Range|
The Anarcho-Capitalist Ogre Fans of Whereisthatistan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by ADemocraticallyElectedDictator with an even hand, and notable for its closed borders, free-roaming dinosaurs, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 29.858 billion Whereisthatistanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rollercoaster Land and Gun Range. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Whereisthatistanian economy, worth an astonishing 13,644 trillion Kalashnikovs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 456,972 Kalashnikovs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Whereisthatistanians no longer find themselves bumping into their exes at family gatherings, colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, and pallbearers at military funerals dive for cover when they hear the three-volley salute. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Whereisthatistan's national animal is the Opossum, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Whereisthatistan, pallbearers at military funerals dive for cover when they hear the three-volley salute.
- : Following new legislation in Whereisthatistan, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Whereisthatistan altered its national flag.
- : Whereisthatistan's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Whereisthatistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Whereisthatistan's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Whereisthatistan relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.
- : Whereisthatistan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Whereisthatistan ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Whereisthatistan was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Klodma.