|Leader||Mr Whale I|
The Kingdom of Whale Republic is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mr Whale I with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.242 billion Whalecians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WhaleCity. The average income tax rate is 58.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Whalecian economy, worth 116 trillion WhaleCoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 93,658 WhaleCoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, lobster tastes best when it is red, and small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Whalecian sovereign territory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whale Republic's national animal is the Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Whalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whale Republic was endorsed by The Consultancies' Republic of Fanadia.
- : Whale Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Whale Republic, small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Whalecian sovereign territory.
- : Following new legislation in Whale Republic, lobster tastes best when it is red.
- : Following new legislation in Whale Republic, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Whale Republic was endorsed by The Federation of The Edderalish Empire.
- : Whale Republic was endorsed by The Republic of Partenopean Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Whale Republic, the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy.
- : Following new legislation in Whale Republic, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Whale Republic, Whalecians caught jaywalking often have their houses seized by the police.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Treadwellia, Debussy, Aigania, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Marcellinople, The Sigometh Dynasty, Aguaria Major, Courlany, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, The Islands of Colwell, Havenist, Nucular, Mainze, Darcaethir, Nova Zemlya, The Celestial Lands, Hukaa, United States of Sarjania, Imperial Orient, Lovenrople, Altmar, Xalivstonia, DaPiFanatic, Hika Monith, Skin Nation The Second, Port Flynt, Ecchi Unlimited, Burning Pants, Lowelian, Leonism, Aphrogantus, Klaisur, Ashoy, Tjabino, Sandbrook, The Civitas Islands, SerbianHolyEmpire, Humanistical, TashRakwen, Vlawarkay, Spacea, Ellsonian Dominion, 1482, Uhanda, Gloriton, Axixic, Nargorthia, Bongrovia, Bicantia, The Meeple Society, and 42 others.Tetik, Catopia2, Zherid, Darqas, Othan, ImperialisLorderon, Highchii, Kamikaze89, Aaecilia, Imperial Saber, Emperor PJ, Frankender, Calicate, Sand Consumers, Arkanik, The United Anglo-sphere, Aleckandor, Memeloria, Mezoviaf, Capercom, New Rogernomics, Rightus, Eskian, Antomoron, Narwhalsgomoo, FulfiLland, Surd, Gliesetonia, Vessura, Tinbo, Arclandia, Caybow, Bobs raider puppet, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Tolfaer, Enjuku, Potted Plants United, Cyrilla, Dotian, Partenopean Republic, The Edderalish Empire, and Fanadia.