The HOW MUCH MERLOT DO YOU NEED of Westinor is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by advent with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.922 billion Westinorians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ailarvale. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Westinorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,676 trillion Stardusts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 242,265 Stardusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voting is voluntary, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Westinor's national animal is the Pengu🐧, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Westinor is ranked 724th in the world and 1st in The Order of the Grey Wardens for Most Beautiful Environments, with 5,528.11 pounds of wildlife per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic.
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, much of Westinor's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Westinor changed its national nation type to "HOW MUCH MERLOT DO YOU NEED".
- : The Armed Republic of Weisshaupt Fortress appointed Westinor as Commander of the Grey with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, saying "don't do anything that advent wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Westinor lodged a message on the The Amaranthine Isles Regional Message Board.