The Cheesecake Supremacy of Westime is a huge, safe nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 505 million Westiminians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Welfare and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pelonton. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.8%.
The all-consuming Westiminian economy, worth 63.3 trillion baht a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 125,434 baht, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Pelonton, and veterans' meet-ups involve a lot of tail sniffing. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Westime's national animal is the goose, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Westime, veterans' meet-ups involve a lot of tail sniffing.
- : Following new legislation in Westime, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Pelonton.
- : Westime changed its national nation type to "Cheesecake Supremacy".
- : Westime voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Westime voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Westime changed its national motto to "pineapples belong on pizza" and its nation type to "Cheesecake supremacy".
- : Following new legislation in Westime, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators.
- : Following new legislation in Westime, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Westime endorsed The The Bamboo Eaters of Pandaland II.
- : Westime was endorsed by The The Bamboo Eaters of Pandaland II.