The Cringelord of Western Pacific Territories is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.386 billion Ugandans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kampala. The average income tax rate is 80.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Western Pacific Territoriesian economy, worth 442 trillion ugandan shillings a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,874 ugandan shillings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All artwork is carefully screened for offensive material, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, international tensions are high as Western Pacific Territories threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, and scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied idk. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Western Pacific Territories's national animal is the idk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Steaming Hot Caatinga of Confederation of the Equator appointed Western Pacific Territories as Bxddy with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in A sozera.
- : Western Pacific Territories lodged a message on the A sozera Regional Message Board.
- : The Join Lily of 137th Catgirl Division dismissed Western Pacific Territories as Vice-Delegate of A sozera.
- : Western Pacific Territories resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Western Pacific Territories's influence in A sozera rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Western Pacific Territories voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Destructive Government Economic System".
- : Western Pacific Territories voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Deruuu".
- : Western Pacific Territories voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Western Pacific Territories was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Western Pacific Territories voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Marijuana".