|Leader||King Glenton Bush II|
The Kingdom of West Phoencia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by King Glenton Bush II with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 8.302 billion West Phoenicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Melbourne-Haven. The average income tax rate is 7.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient West Phoencian economy, worth a remarkable 1,169 trillion Phoenician dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 140,867 Phoenician dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in West Phoencia, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, and nobody is allowed to mention what religion terrorists follow. Crime is totally unknown. West Phoencia's national animal is the Scorpion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is True Path.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Phoencia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : West Phoencia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : West Phoencia ceased to exist in The neoconfederate states of america.
- : West Phoencia's influence in The neoconfederate states of america rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : West Phoencia's influence in The neoconfederate states of america rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : West Phoencia's influence in The neoconfederate states of america fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : West Phoencia rejected a request from The Embassy for an embassy with The neoconfederate states of america.
- : West Phoencia rejected a request from Monarchist and Democratic Alliance for an embassy with The neoconfederate states of america.
- : West Phoencia updated the World Factbook entry in The neoconfederate states of america.
- : West Phoencia's influence in The neoconfederate states of america fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".