|Leader||some random bureaucrat|
|Faith||Cult of the Molten Peak|
The Unincorporated Community of West Mattasia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by some random bureaucrat with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, infamous sell-swords, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 21.033 billion West Mattasians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Education, with Social Policy and Industry also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mattropolis. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient West Mattasian economy, worth a remarkable 5,855 trillion booster packs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 278,376 booster packs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Mattropolis Times is sold out, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat", the price of freedom is about half a million booster packs, and double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. West Mattasia's national animal is the yellowtail, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Cult of the Molten Peak.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Mattasia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Ghost Of The Order.
- : West Mattasia was endorsed by The United Cantons of Valtrona.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, the price of freedom is about half a million booster packs.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat".
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Mattropolis Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, Yellowtail is one of the most popular forenames in West Mattasia.
- : West Mattasia endorsed The Sultanate of Big Boyz.
- : West Mattasia endorsed The Principality of Arr.
- : West Mattasia was endorsed by The Sultanate of Big Boyz.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Dhaeland, Tethys 13, Frinotonia, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Jamil Federations, Dres Van, Aragon AI, Wayneactia, Maxxlandia, Hansania, Linnosa, Life Country, Theimpaler, Wymondham, Ananeticca, Valerievna, Nonait, Malphe II, Bayi, Arkadia Universalis, Platyperia, Reneda, Dragonian Alliance, Xosharia, Beauty Vallets, Lancon, Great Baltic Empire, Carthaginium, Knights of the Iron Solari, Yeagania, Nova Babilonia, Forty Seven Dictators, Arr, Big Boyz, Valtrona, and Ghost Of The Order.