|Leader||some random bureaucrat|
|Faith||Cult of the Molten Peak|
The Unincorporated Community of West Mattasia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by some random bureaucrat with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 19.667 billion West Mattasians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Education, although Social Policy and Industry are also considered important, while Law & Order and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mattropolis. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient West Mattasian economy, worth a remarkable 5,498 trillion booster packs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 279,594 booster packs, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
"Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up, several inches are being added to first class seating, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops, and immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. West Mattasia's national animal is the yellowtail, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Cult of the Molten Peak.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Mattasia was endorsed by The Republic of Nonait.
- : West Mattasia was endorsed by The Violet Vizier of Valerievna.
- : West Mattasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in West Mattasia, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up.
- : West Mattasia endorsed The Abstruse Queendom of Yokiria.
- : West Mattasia endorsed The Queendom of Lang.
- : West Mattasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Dhaeland, Tethys 13, Frinotonia, UnitedRomanEmpire, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Abra2016, Central Osiris, Jamil Federations, Dres Van, Aragon AI, Wayneactia, Maxxlandia, Alfidia, Medeia, Necrozia, Hansania, Rosalidia, Rigels Light, Ostra Vetere, Linnosa, Lukatonia, Uncute, Life Country, Theimpaler, Wymondham, MADA DROL, North Newlandishforth, Swebtartd, Helperness, Emlay, Ananeticca, Lang, Yokiria, Valerievna, and Nonait.