The Kingdom of West Barovero is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 588 million West Baroveroans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trapito City. The average income tax rate is 39.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped West Baroveroan economy, worth 19.5 trillion Trapitos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 33,244 Trapitos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, organ donation rates have hit a new low, all recreational drugs are legal, and West Barovero has designated Trapito City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. West Barovero's national animal is the Puma.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Barovero relocated from Osiris to Rat Nations Assembly.
- : West Barovero changed its national motto to "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL16qbE_9Lg".
- : West Barovero changed its national capital to "Trapito City".
- : West Barovero changed its national capital to "Trapito Town".
- : Following new legislation in West Barovero, West Barovero has designated Trapito City as its capital city.
- : West Barovero was refounded in Osiris.
- : West Barovero ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : West Barovero's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : West Barovero's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : West Barovero's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".