The Constitutional Monarchy of West Angola is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Karol with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 16.923 billion West Angolans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Namibe. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient West Angolan economy, worth a remarkable 2,243 trillion African Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 132,580 African Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West Angola's national animal is the Redmond's Parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Angola was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : West Angola was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : West Angola was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : West Angola was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Zambique.
- : West Angola's influence in Africa fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : West Angola was endorsed by The African Republic of Mombombu.
- : West Angola's influence in Africa rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : West Angola endorsed The African Republic of Mombombu.
- : West Angola relocated from The Rejected Realms to Africa.
- : West Angola's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".