The Raiding Armies of West Andes is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Absolutely Nobody with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.572 billion Andesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Industry, with Administration also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andes City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.4%.
The all-consuming Andesian economy, worth 252 trillion drakes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 160,743 drakes, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,048,123 per year while the poor average 9,756, a ratio of 107 to 1.
Government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. West Andes's national animal is the Cliff Racer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Raiderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Andes's influence in Realm of the Whispering Winds rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : West Andes was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : West Andes's influence in Realm of the Whispering Winds rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : West Andes endorsed The Republic of KAF-16.
- : West Andes endorsed The Kingdom of Otis Milburn.
- : West Andes endorsed The Republic of Dried Sea Weed.
- : West Andes endorsed The Free Land of The Hamsters.
- : West Andes endorsed The United Socialist States of Commie Raider Lesbians.
- : West Andes endorsed The Empire of HBMS William V.
- : West Andes endorsed The Republic of Gila Monster.
Endorsements Received: None.