The Republic of West6 is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 906 million West6ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 22.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient West6ian economy, worth 36.4 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,173 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, morale within the seismologist community has hit rock bottom, biker gangs and fashionistas are converting to Violetism en masse, and six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West6's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West6's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : West6 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : West6 relocated from British Imperial Commonwealth to Birb.
- : West6 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : West6's influence in British Imperial Commonwealth rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : West6 relocated from Birb to British Imperial Commonwealth.
- : West6 was endorsed by The Dominion of Bad Witch 18.
- : West6 was endorsed by The Republic of Unitegone 14.
- : West6 was endorsed by The Republic of Fossilized Rose.
- : West6 endorsed The Republic of Fossilized Rose.