The Republic of West11 is a huge, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 850 million West11ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 29.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient West11ian economy, worth 30.8 trillion marks a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,195 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
All children's clothes come in only cream and off-white to prevent offense, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage, and the nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West11's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West11's influence in Flex tape rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".
- : West11 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : West11 banned The Protectorate of SwordandShield4 from Flex tape.
- : West11 banned The United States of Marmelado from Flex tape.
- : West11 appointed West11 as NP@ with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Flex tape.
- : West11 became WA Delegate of Flex tape.
- : West11's influence in Flex tape rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : West11 relocated from Birb to Flex tape.
- : West11 relocated from Chesss to Birb.
- : West11 relocated from Birb to Chesss.