The Kingdom of Weismer is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 838 million Weismerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 48.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Weismerian economy, worth 38.6 trillion Coins a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,083 Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ghost regiments exist only on paper, torture is illegal, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, and the latest political memes depict Leader as an overly-choreographed robot. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Weismer's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Weismer's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Weismer's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Weismer was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Weismer ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Weismer was endorsed by The Principality of Valhalla123.
- : Weismer was endorsed by The Republic of Aratani.
- : Weismer was endorsed by The United Republics of Moubarakistan.
- : Weismer was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vikingiarchy.
- : Weismer was endorsed by The Community of Thiammyalllaland.
- : Weismer was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ikea Rike.